Pre-orders of Hardee’s sausage or egg biscuits are available through Feb. 9 for a program that benefits heat assistance programs in Pike County. The not-for-profit North...
Schools Pleasant Hill School District - Dismissing 11:30am
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – The Missouri Conservation Commission gave initial approval at its Jan. 22 open meeting to proposed regulation changes from the Missouri Department of...
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – The Missouri Conservation Commission gave initial approval to the Missouri Department of Conservation (MDC) at its Jan. 22 open meeting on a...
North East Community Action Corporation (NECAC) President and Chief Executive Officer Don Patrick has announced that Kirsten White of Frankford has joined the agency as Employment...
Pittsfield, IL – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) alerted Pike County Health Department (PCHD) late on December 7, 2020 that Pike County will be...
LOUISISANA, Mo. -- The Mercantile Bank will not be holding its annual Customer Appreciation Day this year due to COVID-19. They will still be offering 2021...
BOWLING GREEN, Mo. -- In these COVID-conscious times, it’s good to have a little help – especially when it comes to something as big as buying...
Pike County Health Department (PCHD) of Pike County, IL has issued a press release regarding updated COVID-19 information. They been notified of 21 lab confirmed Novel...
Mark Twain schools move to at-home learning through November and return in December with mask mandate
RALLS COUNTY, Mo. -- This announcement was made to Mark Twain families Thursday regarding school closures and approval of the mask mandate: Dear Parents & Guardians,...
- Illinois long-term care residents continue to wait on vaccinations
- Despite being 10th most restrictive state, Illinois’ COVID-19 death rate higher than all neighbors
- Hotel association releases report on economic outlook for 2021
- Backlog of Illinois gun owner applications persists as U.S. court case continues
- Kinzinger says Trump Republicans will come back around
- Illinois House cancels all but one session day for February
- Quick hits: Illinois news in brief for Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021
- January-to-September state tax revenues in Illinois were 7.8% above 2019 numbers
- Illinois saw a more than 700% hike in jobless claims during COVID-19 era
- Debate over ending cash bail continues in Illinois as bill heads to governor
- Renovation completed at MDC's Roaring River Hatchery
- MDC: Trout harvest to begin in Jackson, Farmington, Perryville on Feb. 1
- Learn how trout are raised in hatcheries at MDC virtual programs
- Anglers can catch and keep trout Feb. 1 at two St. Joseph lakes stocked by MDC
- Catch-and-keep trout fishing begins Feb. 1 at Sedalia park
- MDC offers free virtual class Feb. 6 on the mysteries of owls
- MDC virtual program to focus on winter bird feeding
- Busch Shooting Range staff holds virtual Introduction to Shotgun program Feb. 2
- Apply online during February for MDC spring managed turkey hunts
- MDC proposes regulation changes for more uses of grass carp and common carp, including as live bait