KJFM SPORTS — With the first week of area high school football kicking off this Friday, a few schools are adjusting their attendance guidelines for the upcoming games.
At Clopton, the Clopton/Elsberry IndianHawks will be hosting Wright City. Currently, athletic director Matt Cannon said Clopton will have no restrictions on attendance.
Van-Far/Community R-VI will be hosting Bowling Green. On Monday the following restrictions and guidelines were released by the Van-Far School District.
- All athletes, coaches and managers will be given four (4) tickets for entry to the game and they will be allowed to disperse them how they see fit.
- All general spectators will need to have a ticket for entry to the game. The ticket is serving as an RSVP to the game and spectators will pay admission upon entrance.
- Admission will be $3 for adults and $2 for children.
- Administrators and media will be permitted without a ticket.
- The district does ask that everyone do their best at practicing social distancing and lawn chairs are encouraged because of the limited seating.
Any questions for the Van-Far policy should be directed to athletic director Kelly Borchert at 573-795-5337.
Remember restrictions and guidelines will be different for each school and could change weekly. Stay tuned to Eagle 102 and kjfmradio.com for updates as they become available.